Adjustments to equipment have been made and additional notices placed at the play areas so that they can be used with immediate effect.
It is not back to normality though.
The Council asks that everyone contributes towards the safety of all the residents in the village and that the simple rules on the signs are followed.
The important information is:
* None of the equipment is cleansed in any way.
* Do not go into the play area if you have a persistent cough, a high temperature or have lost your sense of smell or taste.
* Please keep your distance (2 metres) from other users who are not in your family group. This means not using equipment, seats or picnic tables that are already in use by others.
* Sanitise your hands regularly and wash them thoroughly when you get home. You will need to bring your own sanitiser.
* Keep your hands away from your face, particularly your mouth, eyes and nose.
* Do not bring food or drink into the play areas.
* Please be patient if equipment is already in use.
* If the play area is crowded, please do not enter but come back later.
Remember that Covid-19 has not gone away and in order to minimise the risk of a resurgence locally we need to
STAY ALERT, CONTROL THE VIRUS, SAVE LIVES